QuestionSolvedNamechanger Not Working

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Namechanger Not Working
Any idea what I'm doing wrong

Code:
function ChangeName()
  if(GetConVarNumber("namechanger") == 1) then
    for i=1,0 do
      if(GAMEMODE_NAME == "darkrp") then
        ply:ConCommand("say /rpname "..table.Random(player.GetAll()):GetName())
      else
        ply:PrintMessage(HUD_PRINTTALK, "Your current gamemode is ("..GAMEMODE_NAME.."), and not DarkRP")
	 end
      end
   end
end
for i=1,0 do //toshort
/Moved to the correct section.
Quote Originally Posted by MrCade237 View Post
Any idea what I'm doing wrong

Code:
function ChangeName()
  if(GetConVarNumber("namechanger") == 1) then
    for i=1,0 do
      if(GAMEMODE_NAME == "darkrp") then
        ply:ConCommand("say /rpname "..table.Random(player.GetAll()):GetName())
      else
        ply:PrintMessage(HUD_PRINTTALK, "Your current gamemode is ("..GAMEMODE_NAME.."), and not DarkRP")
	 end
      end
   end
end
for i=1,0 do
remove this (what the fuck)

ply:ConCommand("say /rpname "..table.Random(player.GetAll()):GetName())
copying exact name isn't allowed on darkrp, add whitespace or something
Quote Originally Posted by memory420 View Post
Exactly what is this used for? This is clientside code correct? Not serverside.
If the gamemode isn't dark rp it will not work and print in chat your current gamemode
- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaliii View Post
for i=1,0 do
remove this (what the fuck)

ply:ConCommand("say /rpname "..table.Random(player.GetAll()):GetName())
copying exact name isn't allowed on darkrp, add whitespace or something
I have a ud newline I use but it still doesn't work
[Solved] I found a different way to do it
ply:PrintMessage(HUD_PRINTTALK, "Your current gamemode is ("..GAMEMODE_NAME.."), and not DarkRP")
Exactly what is this used for? This is clientside code correct? Not serverside.
/Solved & closed.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?