Log-In Screen?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Log-In Screen?
I was wondering if anyone knows how to make a log-in screen for CrossFire. If so thanks.
/moved to modding
Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
/moved to modding
Thanks just noticed it was in wrong section x(
I can make mods for CF, what kind do you want?
I wanted a tut, so I can release my own but thanks for the offer x)
The most important rule is that at the end of the day when your done your screen you should be proud of it

I'm sure if you look around you'll find a tut, I might make my own
All you have to do is edit the file 'loginbg.tga' which is located in 'C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire\rez\UI\UI_Login'

You open it up with Photoshop then edit it anyway you like.
After your done simply save it in the same directory with the same name and same file extension(.tga)
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us