When you turn on client ... (Source Skilly Realm )
SolvedWhen you turn on client ... (Source Skilly Realm )
change ip in server.cfg
I'm sorry, how am I supposed to do this?
I'm having the same error :/
I'm using K-relay tho and it gives an "application error, searching for solutions...Close this program"
then if I launch the game without k-relay it gives me the socket server thingie posted above... Please help ASAP
I'm having the same error :/
I'm using K-relay tho and it gives an "application error, searching for solutions...Close this program"
then if I launch the game without k-relay it gives me the socket server thingie posted above... Please help ASAP
That won't be compatible lmfao
A+ for efforts tho
Just use the client itself, it you want it all to yourselfs then just build the server and play, if you want to publish it, look at fabianos source tutorials. "Skillys Source" is a modified fabiano source so it's relatively similar. Although myself I havent touched it due to those nasty maps and behaviors, i guess its a good source if you wanted premade behaviors just for you
A+ for efforts tho
Just use the client itself, it you want it all to yourselfs then just build the server and play, if you want to publish it, look at fabianos source tutorials. "Skillys Source" is a modified fabiano source so it's relatively similar. Although myself I havent touched it due to those nasty maps and behaviors, i guess its a good source if you wanted premade behaviors just for you
This thread has not been replied to within 7 days.
This thread has been closed for inactivity, if you wish it to be re-opened PM a staff member!
This thread has been closed for inactivity, if you wish it to be re-opened PM a staff member!
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Tutorials/Source Code[SOURCE] Skilly Realms V2 79 Realm of the Mad God Private Servers HelpClient ip skilly realmsSU 6 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsDo you hate the EndingBanner when you turn off Combat Arms? 12 Showroomthat awkward moment when you realize your tag turned out shit
4 ShowroomThe awkward moment when you start making a tag out of boredom and it turns out shit 9
