How to modify the LTC file

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
How to modify the LTC file
I want to modify the LTC RB001 file, how to modify? I've LTC converted into LTA, then if it then LTA reduced to LTC
I need your help, you help me please
Quote Originally Posted by xiakang888 View Post
I need your help, you help me please
unpack crossfire\rez\cshell.dll, there's a function bro
Can you give me a detailed tutorial
Quote Originally Posted by thedemons View Post
unpack crossfire\rez\cshell.dll, there's a function bro
Can you teach me sir?
i need this too
plss give a Link of LTB to LTA PLS<<<
can you give me ltb to lta PLs,, Thankyou
can you give me lta to ltc PLs,, Thankyou
Send me your ltc so I can unzip it for you.
one of the stupidest REZ based threads I've ever seen.... lets start from the beginning

Rez files in CF are much different than any other game based on Lithtech Jupiter. You need to get the Unencrypted during game install from the Temp folder (last i checked)

Once you have that, you need an extractor that can extract from the CF based rez files

LTC Files and LTA files ARE THE SAME. Both can be opened by Model Edit, RenderStyle Editor (if its a RS File), or DEdit (if its a map file)

That's how you mod LTC and LTA files. From there, you Compile them to LTB and that's what the game reads
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
one of the stupidest REZ based threads I've ever seen.... lets start from the beginning

Rez files in CF are much different than any other game based on Lithtech Jupiter. You need to get the Unencrypted during game install from the Temp folder (last i checked)

Once you have that, you need an extractor that can extract from the CF based rez files

LTC Files and LTA files ARE THE SAME. Both can be opened by Model Edit, RenderStyle Editor (if its a RS File), or DEdit (if its a map file)

That's how you mod LTC and LTA files. From there, you Compile them to LTB and that's what the game reads
one question please, where is the TEMP folder located? tried searching my whole C:\Users""\AppData I only saw an Internet Shortcut file. please give me more info
Quote Originally Posted by SHOOTER-X View Post
one question please, where is the TEMP folder located? tried searching my whole C:\Users""\AppData I only saw an Internet Shortcut file. please give me more info
Its been years since I modded Crossfire (I hail from the lands of Combat Arms), so I'm not 100% sure anymore. There WAS a tutorial in this section years ago, but I think the updated thread with the rez extractor linked below works better

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1279865
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
Its been years since I modded Crossfire (I hail from the lands of Combat Arms), so I'm not 100% sure anymore. There WAS a tutorial in this section years ago, but I think the updated thread with the rez extractor linked below works better

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1279865
your 100% right about the ltc/lta, its just an ascii file but somehow encrypted. extracting the rb001.rez file is not a problem, but the encryption of the .ltc is the real deal, tried searching for the decryption(AES_Encrypted, Symmetric Algorythm, 256 * 256 Rijhndael Managed, Base64, one of these i think) keys in dumped crossfire exe but i failed a lot of time's .
i can't converted file LTC to LTA or Edit it. Hple Me Pls
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?