SolvedCracking

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Cracking
Yes I know this has been posted many times, Yes I know I just joined, and yes I know you guys will say eggcrack.

I tried using eggcrack multiple times and I never had any luck. I can get myself fresh working proxies wile using the checker on eggcrack also and still no luck. I have scraped alot of unmigrates and got myself a good list of passwords. But still, eggcrack only does around 1 account/s after a few minuts or so and I never crack any accounts. Btw I use gatherproxy premium.

if you guys could help me that'd be awesome.
bump

message not long enough
I thought that egg.crack was patched? I think most use other programs/methods now.
Yep. Egg.crack is patched. Mojang has a new API
OP hasn't replied in 2 days. Assuming solved
//Closed
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us