Quote Originally Posted by saanjave View Post
If I 1ª player in red team
I must press hotkey ???
But I not activate the hack
sorry poor English....
Yes, if you are the host and have hack injected must press letter E.
--
--
Quote Originally Posted by wafinasir View Post
let me try

- - - Updated - - -

oh ya detected now . sorry guys
Quote Originally Posted by Suffz View Post
I also use it this morning, yep it worked but now it's not.
Quote Originally Posted by Seanwong98 View Post
Still working this morning



Update: not working anymore
Quote Originally Posted by Obliteration View Post
This immediately gets Game hack detected...this was never undetected for me :/
Quote Originally Posted by CandySmile View Post
Yesterday , this bug is working fine but this time I just got one message that said "Game Hack Has Been Detected"

I using Easy Injection 32 and 64 BIT can me know this hack was detected or the injector was detected ?
Quote Originally Posted by nemphis View Post
Guys,whatever injector I use , I always get Game hack has been detected, but for my friends it works fine, can you help me>?
Quote Originally Posted by alifmakoppo View Post
pls update new hp mastery bug
Quote Originally Posted by kahee321 View Post
plz update hp mastery bug i need the hack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Many members saying that was detected I will assuming that was detected, btw nice see that some members like this hack
//Closed.