ANI_DISCBoruto Manga

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Boruto Manga
First chapter is out and holy fuck do I want to rip out my eyes. I've never seen art worse than this before.

Why does Sasuke look fat as shit and have unwashed hair?


Why is the Hokage statue breaking, but the entire village seems to be okay?


Why does Sasuke still look fat and his hair is literally trash? Why does Naruto have an evil grin? Why are his cheek whiskers in completely different spots on every panel?


Why the FUCK does Boruto have the byakugan? Is it supposed to make him look SUPER COOL with the sword too?


Lastly, why the FUCK is Hinami flat chested? And she has short hair?


For a series that sold popular as fuck, you'd think that instead of letting Kishimoto's assistant write and draw this, they'd hire someone with more experience because this guy has zero clue on how to draw manga.


D R O P P E D
RIP boruto.
I don't like the art at all either and I was looking forward to reading this.
This looks like complete garbage.
Let's remake Boruto: Naruto the movie into a shit manga.......... yeah sure.
Garbage like all of the authors other series. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Heard that Naruto died in it :'(
Haven't read anymore of it since the first couple pages. The art style is utter CRAP.
They fucked it up ffs.
Well he got the backgrounds halfway down, everything else looks like ass.

Coming from Araki's work, I can't go back to half-assed shonen.
Quote Originally Posted by nowbutlater View Post
Boruto is boring
Actually it's one of the better manga out right now.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?