Origin (All BF with Premium) + Uplay account (The Division, FC Primal, R6S) +MORE
I have an Origin account with All the Battlefields (3,4,Hardline) with Premium, and Need For Speed 2016, and a Uplay account with The Division (Gold Edition), The Crew (Gold Edition), Rainbow Six Siege (Season Pass), Far Cry Primal (Apex Edition), Watch Dogs, and Rainbow Six Vegas.
I will also accept CSGO Skins.
http s://gyazo. com/ff1304183c 7480 4d64376ae88 4e40fbd - Origin
htt ps:// gyazo. com/5620a6a3 46b161 f11d6795472 4382165 - Uplay
If interested, add me on Skype: yo.hustler (Alpha_tK)
Or Steam: htt p://ste am commun ity. com/id/alp hatk/
The site will not let me post both account pictures, size too big, just remove the spaces above ^^^^.
I will also accept CSGO Skins.
http s://gyazo. com/ff1304183c 7480 4d64376ae88 4e40fbd - Origin
htt ps:// gyazo. com/5620a6a3 46b161 f11d6795472 4382165 - Uplay
If interested, add me on Skype: yo.hustler (Alpha_tK)
Or Steam: htt p://ste am commun ity. com/id/alp hatk/
The site will not let me post both account pictures, size too big, just remove the spaces above ^^^^.

