Normal Crap Scope to M416 CQB SCOPE

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Normal Crap Scope to M416 CQB SCOPE
since all of u hate the noob scope u buy with gp ... now u'll love it....

Instruction
1.DOwnload the rar.
2. extract it to ur desktop or w/e u want
3.put in ur Nexon/combatarms/game folder and thats it
4. either back it up or just replace it with the new rez


Screen Shots:





Optional.:
Remove the GUN_M_PV_OPTION.Rez so u wont see the Atached scoped if u like....


Viruz Scan:

why scann rez dont have virus

Credit :
CornDog ..(helped me to mod)
Me .. YEY GO ME
UI_HUD_Info.rarattachment deleted · 90 downloads before removal
Good Job franzyx.
TYS.. I'VE been learnin how to mod now that ican use BlackAngel software.. be4 i culdn't
Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
we want you to use a virus scan because we dont want you to get in the habit of just posting files without one

please use VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan
and remember to do so for future posts
i kno man..i kno... dont worry i will .. i'll never forget to do it
^^
very good mode
Hahaha fail, The m416 cqb doesn't have this scope....
Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
Hahaha fail, The m416 cqb doesn't have this scope....
w/e it looks like it
Quote Originally Posted by franzyx View Post
w/e it looks like it
You think you're smarter than me noob double poster, I got the CQB and it doesn't have this scope trust me....
Cant wait till it get approved. It is so special, I hate crap[ scope
Hey which file do u RezExtract? Is it the UI_HudInfo? and if it is which folder/file do I click so I can edit the sights/scopes?
Eyes are staring at me! I don't understand how u get the anibase thing out after reading the crossmod tut. Dont get angry at me.
lol... there are so many Rez Edit tutorial like seriusly
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?