PS Collection
Over the course of years as a software/website developer I have come across my share of PS Layer Styles, , PS Brushes and Fonts
So here is a collection of some of my favorite I have downloaded and use (somewhat) on a regular basis, I have Included screenshots easy to download links (Permission for outside links granted by [GFX]Flash], Thanks to Flash for allowing this)
These are not mine, and all credit goes to their respected owners, I am simply sharing some of my favorite among my collection
Photoshop Styles

Candy Style

Web 2.0 Style 1

Contemporary

Web 2.0 Style 2

Bright Layer Style

Glass Style

Sky Blue Style
Photoshop Brushes

Smudge

Vines

Fractal 1

Fractal 2

Fractal 3

Grunge 1

Grunge 2

Grunge Text 1
Grunge Text 2

Grunge Warning Signs 1
Grunge Warning Signs 2

Water Drops

Flames

Japanese Characters
Fonts
10,000 Fonts Pack
Tip: Instead of paying for some good Pro Adobe Fonts, Download Adobe reader and navigate to the resources folder inside of the Adobe Dir, and in there you will find a Few of adobe pro fonts (which they normally charge a decent penny for)
Please let me know if there are any deadlinks or mistakes, it was a lot of work to separate images from zips and rars etc. so I may have made a few mistakes (though I tried really hard not too)
Hope this Helps
So here is a collection of some of my favorite I have downloaded and use (somewhat) on a regular basis, I have Included screenshots easy to download links (Permission for outside links granted by [GFX]Flash], Thanks to Flash for allowing this)
These are not mine, and all credit goes to their respected owners, I am simply sharing some of my favorite among my collection
Photoshop Styles

Candy Style

Web 2.0 Style 1

Contemporary

Web 2.0 Style 2

Bright Layer Style

Glass Style

Sky Blue Style
Photoshop Brushes

Smudge

Vines

Fractal 1

Fractal 2

Fractal 3

Grunge 1

Grunge 2

Grunge Text 1
Grunge Text 2

Grunge Warning Signs 1
Grunge Warning Signs 2

Water Drops

Flames

Japanese Characters
Fonts
10,000 Fonts Pack
Tip: Instead of paying for some good Pro Adobe Fonts, Download Adobe reader and navigate to the resources folder inside of the Adobe Dir, and in there you will find a Few of adobe pro fonts (which they normally charge a decent penny for)
Please let me know if there are any deadlinks or mistakes, it was a lot of work to separate images from zips and rars etc. so I may have made a few mistakes (though I tried really hard not too)
Hope this Helps