Question about Amazon replacement.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Question about Amazon replacement.
Hi,

I was just issued a replacement by a refunder. Under the order section of my account the item reads "we're expecting a return" and has a button for return shipping labels. The refunder told me not to worry because they aren't expecting it. Is what he telling me true? or am I being expected to return it? I've already paid him for the service and received the replacement.
Quote Originally Posted by whitzy View Post
Hi,

I was just issued a replacement by a refunder. Under the order section of my account the item reads "we're expecting a return" and has a button for return shipping labels. The refunder told me not to worry because they aren't expecting it. Is what he telling me true? or am I being expected to return it? I've already paid him for the service and received the replacement.
I believe if it says that they're expecting a return, you have to return the item. Otherwise I don't think it will say that.
(Correct me if I'm wrong)
Quote Originally Posted by Tempest View Post
I believe if it says that they're expecting a return, you have to return the item. Otherwise I don't think it will say that.
(Correct me if I'm wrong)
dang, so you think i got played for 15%? Do I just send back the brand new one now?
Quote Originally Posted by whitzy View Post
dang, so you think i got played for 15%? Do I just send back the brand new one now?
Who's charging you 15% for a replacement? I see a lot of people only charging 5%
Quote Originally Posted by Tempest View Post
Who's charging you 15% for a replacement? I see a lot of people only charging 5%

Quote Originally Posted by shinig View Post
who the fuck is charging 15%?!?!?!
It was a previously botched refund that he attempted to get a refund again but ended up getting a replacement.
@ @whitzy

On your recent orders does it show a replacement being sent out to you? There should be another item of the item you wanted to replace and it'll show the total as $0.00.
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
On your recent orders does it show a replacement being sent out to you? There should be another item of the item you wanted to replace and it'll show the total as $0.00.
Yes I have that, and it arrived today
Quote Originally Posted by whitzy View Post
Yes I have that, and it arrived today
Okay then you're fine. They're not expecting it. That's just how it defaults in the system. Of course, he can always call and get that taken off but it doesn't matter.
Quote Originally Posted by whitzy View Post
Yes I have that, and it arrived today
who the fuck is charging 15%?!?!?!
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?