I'm a bit late.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
I'm a bit late.
But a bank in North Korea was robbed for the first time since the state was made. What will our great leader do?


Also if they robbed their money reserves, where the fuck are they gonna use them? I doubt the can use them in NK or exchange it for USD lmao.
they can actualy exchange them i think
They can exchange the money.
Quote Originally Posted by alobalo View Post
They can exchange the money.
Didn't know that. Going to test it out after I go back into my home country. xD jk
There is only one thing this leader will do. He will nuke his own country. It doesn't need to fly too far this time, they can finally succeed in nuking!
It is very possible to exchange the money to USD, or Yen.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?