SolvedCAC Bypass??

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
CAC Bypass??
Most DarkRP servers use CAC now, and I'm looking for a bypass for this shitty anti-cheat. I'm not sure how I would make my own, but I understand a relatively easy way would be to spoof the .lua file's execution path and have it load before autorun. So what I'm asking is this; how do I load lua files before autorun in multiplayer. I know how to do it in single player, but multiplayer seems to be a different story. I can do the spoofing on my own, I just need to load my stuff before autorun. Thank you in advance.
using external and Xash Bypasser
can bypass 5~10min
so you must disconnect+connect
p.s my english is fuking bad
wish can help you
/Moved to the correct section.
Quote Originally Posted by Smite2120 View Post
Most DarkRP servers use CAC now, and I'm looking for a bypass for this shitty anti-cheat. I'm not sure how I would make my own, but I understand a relatively easy way would be to spoof the .lua file's execution path and have it load before autorun. So what I'm asking is this; how do I load lua files before autorun in multiplayer. I know how to do it in single player, but multiplayer seems to be a different story. I can do the spoofing on my own, I just need to load my stuff before autorun. Thank you in advance.
How does CAC even work does anyone have the real source code to CAC? because wat i see in CAC is bs

Code:
function self:ctor()
end
Cac's main detection is checking the stack trace by hooking common functions use in hacks. If you could get CAC to think your code is from an authentic source then it is pretty much fully bypassed CAC. I just load b4 autorun and copy the functions I need, also don't stupidly name your hooks and concomands CAC checks for a few keywords
If you want to run before autorun you should hook RunString or RunStringEx off ILuaInterface, theres some info on that somewhere in the forums. Running before autorun alone won't get you passed CAC though.
1 week has passed and no further replies have been made by the OP. Assuming solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us