Cooltutor or experiments

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
I never liked Diablo. StarCraft is win.

Wow did we ever go off topic... Why is so going to be pissed when he sees this.


ontopic:

Now seriously, get a book... and spend time reading it... and reading it.. and testing things... don't jump into hacks like a crazy person... without at least seeing pointers, etc..

edit: erm... d2 still rocks ilovecookies :/
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post


ontopic:

Now seriously, get a book... and spend time reading it... and reading it.. and testing things... don't jump into hacks like a crazy person... without at least seeing pointers, etc..

edit: erm... d2 still rocks ilovecookies :/
Don't tell me anything about D2. <_< As I sit here talking to you, or later when i'm playing CA, I constantly run a MF bot in D2. There's not much more I can learn.
Quote Originally Posted by ilovecookies View Post
Don't tell me anything about D2. <_< As I sit here talking to you, or later when i'm playing CA, I constantly run a MF bot in D2. There's not much more I can learn.
go hardcore and make people crying like babies
DOES ANYONE PLAY SF "SOLDIERFRONT" AND HAVE A SPARE ACC I CAN HAVE I MEAN DAM ...

lol i hate my accs i need like 400 gcoins or 250 XD
brin and david im me plz lol this forum chats giveing me a headach
Seriously now.

Stop going off topic. That's going way off topic now. Click the link I gave you, download Bloodshed Dev - C++, and start practicing. Otherwise, don't bother asking for source codes because that's not how you learn. Unless you already have experience in C++ and just looking for different methods.
gimee link again dog lol the last 1 u gave was all tuts no dl
u said dl dev-visual

JUST FLIPPING IM ME THIS IS REALY PISSING ME OFF
It's supposed to be a tutorial, not a download. Get reading, otherwise you're just wasting our time.
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
I never liked Diablo. StarCraft is win.

Wow did we ever go off topic... Why is so going to be pissed when he sees this.
Yeh I can understand a page, but three pages of talkin bout Starcraft o_O....
Im about to just move this post to Starcraft section, but Im not sure we have one. =/

Lol, but ur back on-topic now so whatever. :P
I just read the whole 3 pages. of this an realized what MPGH is about people helping people. and having fun hacking the shit out of games. I love MPGH.
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?