[Release]HiddenMaster's Super Mod Pack

PollWhat Do You Think?
89 votes
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
[Release]HiddenMaster's Super Mod Pack
READ IT!

Hi guys, I finally got all the files I've modded by myself together. Inside contains .LTB and .DTX files for the mods and pictures of some items completed with a fully written instruction file. I added the instruction file on here so you can see what I have in the packet. It is also included in the packet.
Please read the instructions carefully before making any criticism, complains, or other hurtful comments of any kind.
I wasn't able to fit the files for virus scans. So just download, extract, inject, and enjoy!
Note: Thanks button is optional, IDC if you press it or not


SS for mods:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...methrower.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/197-combat...32-bullet.html


SS for Virus Scans:




Virus Scans for instructions:
https://www.virustotal.com/analisis/...579-1264296568
READ ME.txt MD5:f2827bcd6ef90ef5ae79147ec70a478f - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

EDIT: OH SHIT! I MADE A TYPO IN THE READ ME.txt! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO!!!!
READ ME.txtattachment deleted · 531 downloads before removal
RAR Files.rarattachment deleted · 555 downloads before removal
screen shots of the mods?

EDIT:Nvm
wow wow wow wow thats awsum
/approved

well done
Good Job, for your.. first time? Normally people start off with a normal texture mod, but then again, that was the tradition a few months ago. I heard someone released a cross-mod tutorial. Either way, nice modding I guess.

Kuchiki
TYVM for your kind comments
I just got an idea for my sig
Here it is:
how about screenshots of mods? can you make them?
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
no can do buddy, i cant get on CA for now
Then how do we know this is stable?
looks great but it d/c me???
EPIC DOWNLOADS HOLY CRAP
WDF? IT DOESNT WORK, plz help me, teamveiw, cause its way to many files to keep track of
How is this a mod pack 0.o
EDIT: oh right you only included one ss
Im releasing a mod pack too XD. I just need to wait till my cap wears off and i find testers>.>
ermmm, many mods at once? Still nice job
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us