Hi, I'm totally new at this and don't know exactly how everything works but can you tell me how I can see the list please?
Kimchi's Vouch Thread
+vouch have never had issues buying from kimchi, one of the coolest people of all of mpgh
Date: 6/19/18
People involved: ol kimchi boy and me
Item Received: He received 13.5k Vbucks from me.
Total $ Traded: I gave him a vouch copy discount and it came up to $35.
Selling thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1374519
Extra note: very nice guy to talk to, tries his best to work with you as well. +vouch.
People involved: ol kimchi boy and me
Item Received: He received 13.5k Vbucks from me.
Total $ Traded: I gave him a vouch copy discount and it came up to $35.
Selling thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1374519
Extra note: very nice guy to talk to, tries his best to work with you as well. +vouch.