NEED TUT. CLASS MODDING.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
NEED TUT. CLASS MODDING.
Hi guys, I see many topic with the problem " Modding class..." But I not find nothing for really create it...
Anyone have a program for Class Modding?
Tutorial?
Helps?

Thxx a lot gg!

Use "Custom Class Editor" By Meekah, google it, Im not allowed to post outside links

It's pretty easy! You need to have your playerstats.txt (get it by exporting it with EAM.exe, you also need to search for it), then just edit away, Save and re-import and your good to go
Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
Use "Custom Class Editor" By Meekah, google it, Im not allowed to post outside links

It's pretty easy! You need to have your playerstats.txt (get it by exporting it with EAM.exe, you also need to search for it), then just edit away, Save and re-import and your good to go
mmmmm, I try but the program "Custom class editor" not run...
I have create a new folder: In this I put "Custom class editor" and my playerstats document...I click on the Custum class editor but it not run... :S
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us