Arrow[UPDATE]SwagTabel V2.6

Posts 16–30 of 88 · Page 2 of 6
What do i need to start the hack ?? Plz tell me
how can i inject this?
Wait a Girl xD ?


BTW Download CheatEngine you can´t Inject this :P
Make a guide please, i want to use it properly.
Quote Originally Posted by TurboGK View Post
Make a guide please, i want to use it properly.
Exactly, make a short youtube guide or even a explained text guide, think about the people who have never used cheat engine
I have cheat enigine but i dont get how you do it?

- - - Updated - - -

I dont understand how it works! I have cheatengine but i dont get how im going to do there :PPP
Quote Originally Posted by Jaghackarinte View Post
I have cheat enigine but i dont get how you do it?
Open the file, select iw4mp.exe from the process list and keep the address list.
Is there a console command for unlocking your FPS?
Quote Originally Posted by Kid a View Post
Use Cheat Engine.
Are there any other ways to inject?
Quote Originally Posted by TaperOYT View Post
Are there any other ways to inject?
It's not a hook, it's a Cheat Engine table...
What you mean by misc with an yellow ingame menu?
HI hellooo,

Does this table require Cheat Engine 6.5? Nothing seems to work for me besides yaw scale. The FPS unlocker works also, but it doesn't change anything besides the value of my FPS, so it kinda doesn't work. Please halp
I'm using CE 6.5, everything works as expected for me. Haven't tried changing the fps since I use vsync.
Nice work I love the NoSpread. No Recoil Chrashes, would be great if you'd fix it.
I would love an Unlimit Ammo and Force Host. Do you want to make a real Trainer out of it or should it stay a CE Table?
Posts 16–30 of 88 · Page 2 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?