WTSClash Royale Account

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Clash Royale Account
I believe you can sell this, as they link through facebook and you can just exchange the credentials (correct me if I am wrong). I am accepting PayPal and Amazon Giftcard for this, PayPal is for trusted members only. Price is $20, maybe I can be negotiated. Hit me up with a PM on mpgh or skype: legitsniper1.5 .
imgur.com/a/0itnL
I don't think it's worth that much, but good luck selling it.
Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
I don't think it's worth that much, but good luck selling it.

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
maybe I can be negotiated.
I'm open to offers. Throw me something if you'd like, or anyone for that matter. This account is on IOS btw.
Daily Bumpage. Considering Prices now between $10 - $20. Offer me up peoples.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?