DetectedAVA Aeria UAV

Posts 31–45 of 127 · Page 3 of 9
Quote Originally Posted by AnalRidder2 View Post
If I first launch the hack and then AVA itsself, AVA launcher wont work. any ideas how to fix that?
Are you getting any specific error message or so? You honestly shouldn't be facing any issue with the hack.
Hunter, the msg is this: NWZLauncher application doesn't work anymore. (There's a problem that causes the problem not to work,.....)
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post


I didn't include the SDK to compile this project. But I took info from it.
Oh...how?
Update!

15/5

Current status: UNDETECTED
Use at your own risk.
My updates WONT be 100% precise.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post


Who knows?
Imagine the thrill of playing without underwear
I'M NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT WILL THIS HAVE ANY HACKER Report Blocker
Quote Originally Posted by rogerioneythor View Post
I'M NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT WILL THIS HAVE ANY HACKER Report Blocker
The OP said "Who knows" as in "try it out for yourself and find out on your own". Anyway, no, this hack doesn't have the feature you're referring to.
Quote Originally Posted by AnalRidder2 View Post
If I first launch the hack and then AVA itsself, AVA launcher wont work. any ideas how to fix that?
Something on your computer is colliding with the hack. What is your Windows? What anti virus do you have? Try disabling it.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post


Something on your computer is colliding with the hack. What is your Windows? What anti virus do you have? Try disabling it.
I downloaded a windows version. It's like combined lel. Its 7 + a bit of 8

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post


Something on your computer is colliding with the hack. What is your Windows? What anti virus do you have? Try disabling it.
I have Bitdefender, but when I turn it off, it still wont work
I'm getting an error when i start A.V.A , "Failed to execute AVA.exe(LastError:5)"
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post


Who knows?
Imagine the thrill of playing without underwear
What...what does this mean?
The legend has returned! I want to give you a HUGE thank you for keeping this section alive!!!
Update!

16/5

Current status : UNDETECTED
Use at your own risk
My updates WONT be 100% precise!
Posts 31–45 of 127 · Page 3 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?