OutdatedPolyMeme ESP and Triggerbot | PolyHack | Undetected | Open-Source

Posts 16–30 of 51 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by TheDramaticMced View Post
Yea should be safe for a week or 2
It can be safe for a really long while as well, because I have been using the polymeme that came out on February 26, 2016.
This would be outdated if CS:GO updates right?
What is different from the last version 9.0.2 ? The code is the same and offsets are not changed . Btw no VAC ~ 2 weeks thx
AWESOME hack!! keep updating it!
I just changed it to change signature and for a more legit play. The reason ESP is in there is because a lot of people was requesting it

- - - Updated - - -

I'm using the same version as you guys so when it gets VAC banned I will just close the thread and change it to detected.

- - - Updated - - -

I will add a spoiler with new offsets and probably make a new thread

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by saharud12 View Post
This would be outdated if CS:GO updates right?
I will change the offsets and make a new thread and make a new signature every 2-3 days

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ILIKEDOGS12 View Post
How do i know when this is no longer VAC safe
I'm using the same version as you guys so when it gets VAC banned I will just close the thread and change it to detected.
could you add team esp :P XD

- - - Updated - - -

because obviously you didn't change anything the esp is health esp and it goes blue when you put crosshair over them
Quote Originally Posted by Fordahord View Post
could you add team esp :P XD

- - - Updated - - -

because obviously you didn't change anything the esp is health esp and it goes blue when you put crosshair over them
Maybe soon!
Quote Originally Posted by codergod View Post
No problem I stopped updating it, because many people reported vac ban, but they didn't tell me further details about it. A guy told me that two of his accounts got banned. By the way, i don't want to be a doomsayer, but be careful guys. I'm working on a new project, and i might release it in a week.

I used your cheat for close to 3 weeks and I experienced no issues. Maybe people got Overwatched or VAC'd from another cheat but they could've used yours most recently. Your PolyMeme was the best PolyHack i've ever used and I really need you to update it, please.
I've seen on other hacks it had team esp, a lot of people said it was useless/they didn't want it. I personally do not care.
Quote Originally Posted by saharud12 View Post
I've seen on other hacks it had team esp, a lot of people said it was useless/they didn't want it. I personally do not care.
I will add that soon
Quote Originally Posted by TheDramaticMced View Post
I will add that soon
Oh could you also add legit aimbot it's not snappy? Thanks for the release anyways
Can I use another button for trigger?
How To Use:
Hold shift when you want the triggerbot to activate.

Maybe you put alt bcs you know , we need shift?
Could some1 teach me how to change the shift key of the trigger bot to alt key? I don't know what to do after I open the source.
Posts 16–30 of 51 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us