GRPH Memory V1

Posts 46–60 of 87 · Page 4 of 6
fix the crashes..
Tested 2h only with windows mode can play fullscreen crashes for matches (included only no recoil) every other match crash at the beginning or in the middle. Of the five matches was able to play only one.
come one dude i believe that you can add a aimbot and wallhacks 2 the game with es anyways what im trying 2 say is that you shoud keep going cuz its a great hack
work but always automatic close the game , do you know how fix dat ?
bro, how if you just make 3 cheat, no recoil , no reload and rapid fire...
i think crash, cause you make too many hack..
just make dat 3 in 1 bro , thx
Quote Originally Posted by Master Gamer View Post
bro, how if you just make 3 cheat, no recoil , no reload and rapid fire...
i think crash, cause you make too many hack..
just make dat 3 in 1 bro , thx
lol. The functions for no recoil, no reload, rapid fire, fly cheat, and other shit were made by me. He made just a d3d hook for a d3d menu as requested from people for comfort.
Since I've unistalled grp, is this still working? Is it detected? Gimme infos. Anyhow, when I'll reinstall grp I'll resume my work in there.
Quote Originally Posted by javalover View Post
lol. The functions for no recoil, no reload, rapid fire, fly cheat, and other shit were made by me. He made just a d3d hook for a d3d menu as requested from people for comfort.
Since I've unistalled grp, is this still working? Is it detected? Gimme infos. Anyhow, when I'll reinstall grp I'll resume my work in there.
Loader works perfectly
Quote Originally Posted by javalover View Post
lol. The functions for no recoil, no reload, rapid fire, fly cheat, and other shit were made by me. He made just a d3d hook for a d3d menu as requested from people for comfort.
Since I've unistalled grp, is this still working? Is it detected? Gimme infos. Anyhow, when I'll reinstall grp I'll resume my work in there.
Looking at his history releases in the past, that dude known for copied other's people work... nothing was original.
Quote Originally Posted by anjinggila View Post
Looking at his history releases in the past, that dude known for copied other's people work... nothing was original.
Hahahahhahahah , First of all - I gave credits to him ( he doesn't Event wanted credits ) ...also we talked via Skype, and about my history - please tell me what I "copied"?
It s possible to add unlimited ammo?
i got banned just TODAY for using V1...it DETECTED NOW BRAH!!!
Posts 46–60 of 87 · Page 4 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?