WTBFitbit Accounts (Inactive)

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Fitbit Accounts (Inactive)
Title says it all, I need Fitbit accounts with devices Flex, Charge HR & Alta.

I have BTC

Skype = account_sales000222 (In the opening message say I will sell fitbit accounts)

Thanks
Cheze
Selling a fitbit account

Account has Zip Tracker on it.
add skype:fahd.bashar1
Quote Originally Posted by fahd55 View Post
Selling a fitbit account

Account has Zip Tracker on it.
add skype:fahd.bashar1
I'm not looking for ones with Zip tracker, I am looking for what is stated above.
hi bro added skype for talk with you
Quote Originally Posted by desprolijo View Post
hi bro added skype for talk with you
Skype name?
you accept and delete me ¬¬ , you state blocked and deleted no need lost my time with you
I've got the following FitBit accounts, which are inactive:
- 1x FitBit Charge HR
- 1x FitBit Alta

I'm BTC ready.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?