S> lvl 14 (was lvl 55) m134 for $16.65

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
S> lvl 14 (was lvl 55) m134 for $16.65
This account was lvl 55..was resetted and is now lvl 14. No prem, has M134 Retail and about 10k dinar. Sell it for $16.65 via paypal.

KD is 1.9+
Pics? And you made 2 topics.
u wana trade it for lvl 25 ac wid 28 days gold premium and famas,m249,psg winchi all 28 days wok 60 k dinar
Guys, I'm quitting WR so only paypal money pls. 16.65 US$ isnt that much for such a good account.Pics well be uploaded in about 12 hours...
Pic of acc or gtfo.
I can has a picture ??? I think about buying it
BUMP . Sooo , i can buy it ??
if you can pay me you can buy it. Sry for the pics lot to do (now im answering from my mobile...) later then...and dont tell me to gtfo jerk
R u legit btw ?
here you have the screens:




Please remember that I'm only accepting paypal payment...US$ 17.00

and yes, i already did about 10 acc trades on this site...this is my last one...im gonna quit.
lol it was reseted by powerleveling ?
Got msn ?
whats ur paypal acc ?
contact info ?
I can buy on sunday or tuesday probably
sold to ventsux...trusted.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?