SolvedEsea Ban Evade

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Esea Ban Evade
Hey I've been banned on esea 5 months ago for cheating, I did not cheat however I did have cheats on my computer which i think the client has detected. I've deleted them now but i don't want to wait till next year till i can play esea. I've tried, getting new steam, a vpn, and bought a prepaid card so dont have my billing address. However after 1 game I get banned. Do they ban your hardware Id? and if they do any ways around it without having to get new hardware/pc?

Any help would be great, and don't chat shit just to make your post count go up.
I don't know much about how esea figure out who's who, but i would suggest changing your ip, hwid, and instead of buying through esea, buy it on g2a or other stores that sells esea codes(just incase, they see who bought it).

Like i said, i don't know much so this may not be enough or it's good enough to not be caught.
How do I change my hwid?
Quote Originally Posted by klaidasx9 View Post
How do I change my hwid?
you can try an hwid spoofer like TMAC
Do you think it will work?
ESEA bans HWID. So you will need to spoof it

So You need a new:
IP (Call ISP | Change it yourself | VPN)
HWID (Google it | Or TMAC)
PaymentMethod (although very unlikely they have banned your payment method)
Steam Account (Common Sense)
ESEA Account (Also Common Sense)


Hope this helps ,

- 99
If I do it you think it will work? i don't want to waste money and it end up not working xD
Quote Originally Posted by klaidasx9 View Post
If I do it you think it will work? i don't want to waste money and it end up not working xD
i'm 90% certain it would work, but you're gonna have to run TMAC and stuff every time, which might be a nuisance, but if you really want to play then do it.
Quote Originally Posted by jiang View Post
i'm 90% certain it would work, but you're gonna have to run TMAC and stuff every time, which might be a nuisance, but if you really want to play then do it.
Thing is If i use tmac i think it will work however once I restart my computer and tmac is not on wouldn't esea detect my computer before i even open the client?
Quote Originally Posted by klaidasx9 View Post
Thing is If i use tmac i think it will work however once I restart my computer and tmac is not on wouldn't esea detect my computer before i even open the client?
yeah that's why i said you have to run TMAC and other programs every single time you run the client.
/Moved to the correct section.
1 week has passed and no further replies have been made by the OP. Assuming solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?