WTBCS:GO Steam

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
CS:GO Steam
Let me know if you wanna deal for cheap
Quote Originally Posted by MrRootHD View Post
Let me know if you wanna deal for cheap
You need fresh account?
Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post


You need fresh account?
If is an account or a gift , I will cheat on it lol
Quote Originally Posted by MrRootHD View Post


If is an account or a gift , I will cheat on it lol
Will do it for just 5€ and I will do it on your own account
Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post


Will do it for just 5€ and I will do it on your own account
M8 add me rn
Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post


Will do it for just 5€ and I will do it on your own account
Keep in mind, if you are buying a region locked gift/key and planning to use VPN to redeem it, Steam will suspend your account.
Sorry if I'm wrong, I'm just curious why such a cheap price lol..
Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post


Keep in mind, if you are buying a region locked gift/key and planning to use VPN to redeem it, Steam will suspend your account.
Sorry if I'm wrong, I'm just curious why such a cheap price lol..
Steam isnt suspending anything. Got sold like 3k+ copies of many game (all countries-LAM,CIS,EU) , well and I havent got any banned or whatever. Steam doesnt care at all.
Trust me Im boss in it
added on skype.
I have 5 CSGO cracked accounts, not sure if verified / active so great for cheating on. Add my skype: paradoxhigh

Only accept BTC at $5/ea
Steam dont do shit if u buy with a VPN lol, I always get Russian games and family share to remove the ban
if still need add me on skype andrew.penis1
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?