Thumbs upEasy-Injector (Undetected)

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Easy-Injector (Undetected)
Hey Guys Today I Want Release (Undetected)

How To Use :
Run As Administrator [ Injector ]
Browse Your DLL
Set Your Process
Inject DLL


Requirements:


Microsoft.NET Framework 4.5


Video Tutorial :

VirusTotal
Jotti

Credit By : @lauquan098
Dont LeeCher My Injector I already Pack it !!!

Approve : @Smoke @Minerva

Enjoy !

EsayInjector_mpgh.net.rar298 KB · 1,235 downloads 26/56 malicious
The Injector looks great.
//Approved.
Quote Originally Posted by lauquan098 View Post
thank you !!!
only for 64bit? lauquan098?
Look good , nice release !
Thank !!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by failnoobgamer View Post
Who gave u zen injector?
Quote Originally Posted by Yakamatsuki321 View Post
can I borrow ur zen injectorlllll broo..
@ lauquan098
Quote Originally Posted by lauquan098 View Post
icon only !!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, but, why ppl keep asking about "Zen Injector", what difference if he have or no ?
Its just another injector like so many others UD publics and UD private, I dont see nothing special.
-
-
Btw @ lauquan098 I tested ur "Easy-Injector" after little pack and still working.
only for 64bit? lauquan098?
64bit working 32 = idk
Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post



Sorry, but, why ppl keep asking about "Zen Injector", what difference if he have or no ?
Its just another injector like so many others UD publics and UD private, I dont see nothing special.
-
-
Btw @ lauquan098 I tested ur "Easy-Injector" after little pack and still working.
Zen is a super effective private injector coded by @buxkaizhe, he coded Edge Injector and Zen Injector, with .NET+ it is UD, +all auto
Thats Revolting !
Zen injector ? whats so special ? still THE injector , I have a great injector but I cant release it now
Quote Originally Posted by ReseviC View Post
Zen injector ? whats so special ? still THE injector , I have a great injector but I cant release it now
Then ? whats so great with ur injector ah ? GG cant detected it ? Can inject thousand dll ? Multi language ? Can kill process ? Can Suspend ?
Quote Originally Posted by RuShi View Post
Then ? whats so great with ur injector ah ? GG cant detected it ? Can inject thousand dll ? Multi language ? Can kill process ? Can Suspend ?
Go ez men, relax
Quote Originally Posted by Coder.ExCrysis2 View Post
Zen is a super effective private injector coded by @buxkaizhe, he coded Edge Injector and Zen Injector, with .NET+ it is UD, +all auto
Oh man i feel so warm here.
if this injector be detected i will release new injector
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?