DetectedComplX Multihack [v0.7.4]

Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3



Version 0.7.5 Sneak Peek


I had a lot of free time today so this is what i have done so far

Quote Originally Posted by ImWhacky View Post



Version 0.7.5 Sneak Peek


I had a lot of free time today so this is what i have done so far

This makes me hard.
Quote Originally Posted by Nontawat View Post
Work for mm ?.. Thank
All csgo hacks work for all csgo gamemodes
Ok ....

So i launch CSGO - Then Run the Cheat as admin -> Press Insert and nothing happens!

I have the latest version of .Net Framework - http://prntscr.com/b4ntuz

and i have Directx 12 for Windows 10 ...

and still nothing is happening.

Can someone please kindly help me out! ....
Quote Originally Posted by STITCHJNR View Post
Ok ....

So i launch CSGO - Then Run the Cheat as admin -> Press Insert and nothing happens!

I have the latest version of .Net Framework - http://prntscr.com/b4ntuz

and i have Directx 12 for Windows 10 ...

and still nothing is happening.

Can someone please kindly help me out! ....
You don't need to run as admin, and you don't need to press insert in the beginning, the menu is shown by default. If it's still not working, try updating drivers or restarting your PC
When i try to run it it says that mscvp140.dll and something else is missing, when i downloaded them and put in the folder with the .exe it pops up 0xc0000007b error
If I press f9 does it exit hack or just hide the menu? Trying to hide menu can't seem to do it
Quote Originally Posted by Smoknweed View Post
If I press f9 does it exit hack or just hide the menu? Trying to hide menu can't seem to do it
f9 closes hack, insert toggles menu
Assuming this is still safe to use? Looking forward to the update.
Hey dude, I have to say that this is a really nice hack. I found out about it because a friend told me :P

I have some questions for you. Could you add me on steam/skype so we could talk?

My steam: 76561198172903382
Skype: shiroxarts2k

Ty if you are nice enough to add me

(BTW just dont comment on my profile if you add me on steam, I'll know who you are I guess)
Quote Originally Posted by ImWhacky View Post
If the menu is not showing, update your directx and .net framework and then try it again
So I can run the hack but it doesn't show up. I'm assuming ^that is what I'm supposed to do. How do I update those two things?
Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?