DiscussionPaladin update

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Paladin update
Hey there!

How do you guys like the update to paladin class and do you think that the update has moved it into the OP tier??

I love the update personally, means that I can actually use paladin for stuff other than non-op pvp!

BATTLE ON!
Not Artix Krieger
I think it is very good but I don't think it can exactly be considered OP quite yet, there is still very much more better classes.
Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post
Still not "OP".
It can 1-2 shot. I think that's pretty OP.
Quote Originally Posted by Kasiek View Post
It can 1-2 shot. I think that's pretty OP.
Half of the classes can one shot.
Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post


Half of the classes can one shot.
Indeed. I don't think the class in question can be considered to be OP yet either.
Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post


Half of the classes can one shot.
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post

Indeed. I don't think the class in question can be considered to be OP yet either.
It's not even that. The whole battle system is luck based and glitch/bug based (basically if you know a bug the you win). So Alpha pirate can beat a 80 dollar class in one hit A FREE CLASS.
The Healing is OP
it has become quite strong lol, but nothing out of the ordinary compared to the OP classes AE releases on a regular basis.
It certainly has improved and now is semi-op
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?