Gift: Toxin

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Gift: Toxin
I severely love this one.
Its also was one of the most time consuming shits I've ever done.





















When you're ocd like me you end up with like 20 versions.
C+C if you want to.
the green shits horrible and ruins it
if it was a color that blended well then itd be good
Added 3 moar.
REMOVE THE GREEN STUFF AND IT'S EPIC.
STOP POSTING 40 VERSIONS :P
Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
REMOVE THE GREEN STUFF AND IT'S EPIC.
I like the green.
and I posted versions with it changed to blue.

too lazy to make moar.
Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post

STOP POSTING 40 VERSIONS :P
Nope.
I like it.
But I can't decide which one I wanna use. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
the green shits horrible and ruins it
if it was a color that blended well then itd be good
Stfu Hyak no one gives a fuck whut you say.
Should have made 56k warning for those people with shit internets. Overall pretty good job, but the green stuff is a little bit , but im no GFX so IDK too much about this.
wow.....i can't rly decide which one i like best, they all pretty good.
woooow.

My eyes hurt after looking at all those Versions.

nice.

I want one lol
Quote Originally Posted by Trunky View Post
woooow.

My eyes hurt after looking at all those Versions.

nice.

I want one lol
You're on the list.
mmk.

thankyou then
the green shitz could be yellow/red.
All of them are sexy
Meeee Neeexxxttttt yo

lol
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us