SolvedPet's problem.

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Pet's problem.
So i have a problem with pets, when i hatch them in pet yard, then leave and join pet yard again, pets looks like a potion... (They are normal when i hatch them)

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Sharp v2 View Post
pets looks like a potion
Well....they do heal you XD I think its cooler to have them as walking potions
Quote Originally Posted by DimitriSavage View Post


Well....they do heal you XD I think its cooler to have them as walking potions
The problem is, u cant do "Follow" or anything, doesnt even show the pet name, etc... if u go on the pet, it rubberbands u or DC.
have you tried going back to the main menu and re logging in? On fab's source I had to do that to get the pets to work properly.
Uhh, textures are bugged?
Quote Originally Posted by Lxys View Post
Uhh, textures are bugged?
Yea, I am thinking the same thing since I see the same glitch happen for about 1 second in the nexus in RotMG prod


- - - Updated - - -

If you are using a website player then using flashplayer can fix it and vice versa since it just might be a texture glitch
Prob added something in Player.Update.cs, didn't you?
Can you provide us with more information than just a screenshot of your problem...

A very easy question to answer is:

What changes did you make to the source before this occurred? (please be in-depth)
Quote Originally Posted by Razor Sharp v2 View Post
/solved @Ahl close.
Ahlwong can't close stuff :C

/closed
Opens help request....

Solves it on his own but doesn't explain :/.....sigh, whatever
@Luis @Danny solved
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?