Deleting a comment
I left a negative comment on a seller's page because I thought I had been scammed...
After a large misunderstanding and a day of chatting user ratattack69 did indeed follow through with the deal and provide the product that was promised.
Would it be possible to remove this comment? I would edit it, but I no longer have the option to do so. I would link the thread, but I cant do that either atm.
I feel its important since he is a legit seller and I want to promote people like this instead of hurting them.
Thanks for your time and help.
Edit:
The dayz selling/trading/buying forum .... post name : 0.59 Cheapest Gear Sets Only 45 cents! created by ratattack69 .... comment #12
After a large misunderstanding and a day of chatting user ratattack69 did indeed follow through with the deal and provide the product that was promised.
Would it be possible to remove this comment? I would edit it, but I no longer have the option to do so. I would link the thread, but I cant do that either atm.
I feel its important since he is a legit seller and I want to promote people like this instead of hurting them.
Thanks for your time and help.
Edit:
The dayz selling/trading/buying forum .... post name : 0.59 Cheapest Gear Sets Only 45 cents! created by ratattack69 .... comment #12

