HelpMulticore w2s

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Multicore w2s
Hey all! I'm currently working with a d3d hook for my cheat. I have everything working but unfortunately I have some esp flicker because of my w2s function. I was wondering how I would go about getting the w2s matrix myself instead of via the Engine to stop the flickering from happening.
This works with multicore rendering.
Code:
static auto dwFunction = FindSignature(XorStr("engine.dll"), XorStr("A1 ? ? ? ? 83 F8 01 7E 11 69 C8"));
static DWORD_PTR dwVMatrixPtr = *(DWORD_PTR*)(dwFunction + 0x11);
DWORD_PTR dwVMatrix = *(DWORD_PTR*)dwVMatrixPtr;
DWORD_PTR dwResult = dwVMatrix + 2 * 528 - 68;

// This is your W2S Matrix
const VMatrix& w2sMatrix = (VMatrix&)(*(DWORD_PTR*)dwResult);
Credits to LazyFunker @UC
Quote Originally Posted by 4773n0x View Post
This works with multicore rendering.
Code:
static auto dwFunction = FindSignature(XorStr("engine.dll"), XorStr("A1 ? ? ? ? 83 F8 01 7E 11 69 C8"));
static DWORD_PTR dwVMatrixPtr = *(DWORD_PTR*)(dwFunction + 0x11);
DWORD_PTR dwVMatrix = *(DWORD_PTR*)dwVMatrixPtr;
DWORD_PTR dwResult = dwVMatrix + 2 * 528 - 68;

// This is your W2S Matrix
const VMatrix& w2sMatrix = (VMatrix&)(*(DWORD_PTR*)dwResult);
Credits to LazyFunker @UC
Thanks dude you are the best <3 +rep
/closed
/Solved & closed.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us