SolvedFabianos : How to implement shatters [Repost]
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Fabianos : How to implement shatters [Repost]
Someone add me please and help me implement shatters onto my server...this is the 2nd time posting this :/ the8bitnightmare is my Skype, Ill be on 3:30 PM PST May 20th (friday tommorow)
You can use skilly's behaviors
Or code your own dank behaviors
I have my dank behaviors
@DimitriSavage Thanks, I also patched a few things in your behavior love
Originally Posted by Desire
You can use skilly's behaviors
Or code your own dank behaviors
I have my dank behaviors
@DimitriSavage Thanks, I also patched a few things in your behavior love
...Did you really have to mention me...you didn't even link folly's(my nickname for skilly) github XD but anyways...
just search around the P'server tutorials sections and there is that source somewhere but its behaviors....are mediocre at best but if you want something quick go ahead and grab em but your going to have to change some shit around
ahh shit I forgot who made skilly source XD I can't even remember who made it so I can't mention them...
@Desire who made skilly? if you remember just mention them but if you don't then don't waste your time I am sure its somewhere
Originally Posted by DimitriSavage
...Did you really have to mention me...you didn't even link folly's(my nickname for skilly) github XD but anyways...
just search around the P'server tutorials sections and there is that source somewhere but its behaviors....are mediocre at best but if you want something quick go ahead and grab em but your going to have to change some shit around
ahh shit I forgot who made skilly source XD I can't even remember who made it so I can't mention them...
@Desire who made skilly? if you remember just mention them but if you don't then don't waste your time I am sure its somewhere