Thumbs upLiquidforce for Ca mod section minion?

PollLIQUID FOR MINION
29 votes
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Liquidforce for Ca mod section minion?
title says it.. i thought i might try....

(if this is wrong place to post, i is sorry, but i am only wanting it for mod section..)
I'm all in for it as long as you don't ban my ass while you're a minion.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
I'm all in for it as long as you don't ban my ass while you're a minion.
lol, i wouldnt ban somebody for no reason... thats even if i can be one...
Lol even if we vote in the end its up to King and Dave. You'd be a good choice considering the fact that ur an old member as well as a useful one too. There are other members equally deserving this position as you are too. I think that you'd make a very good minion.
Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Dental View Post
Lol even if we vote in the end its up to King and Dave. You'd be a good choice considering the fact that ur an old member as well as a useful one too. There are other members equally deserving this position as you are too. I think that you'd make a very good minion.
ahh cheers mate, yea i know its up to dave.. but i though i might try and see how many people would actually want me as minion..
Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Dental View Post
Lol even if we vote in the end its up to King and Dave. You'd be a good choice considering the fact that ur an old member as well as a useful one too. There are other members equally deserving this position as you are too. I think that you'd make a very good minion.
Then how did Fyrekills get minion? I don't mean any disrepect but he doesn't have any of the above.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
Then how did Fyrekills get minion? I don't mean any disrepect but he doesn't have any of the above.
mayby he knows dave or something?
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
I'm all in for it as long as you don't ban my ass while you're a minion.
Minions can't ban...


Quote Originally Posted by No5cope View Post
ahh cheers mate, yea i know its up to dave.. but i though i might try and see how many people would actually want me as minion..
If a section has a mod then the mod chooses the minions, higher staff do get a say if they really have a problem with the person the mod is going to choose but otherwise it's pretty much the mods decision.

I noticed that you put in an app into the thread, which is a good start. If King chooses you to be minion I guess you could request to be minion of only the mod section, but I don't know why you would, it just makes less productivity
Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAbbo View Post
Minions can't ban...



If a section has a mod then the mod chooses the minions, higher staff do get a say if they really have a problem with the person the mod is going to choose but otherwise it's pretty much the mods decision.

I noticed that you put in an app into the thread, which is a good start. If King chooses you to be minion I guess you could request to be minion of only the mod section, but I don't know why you would, it just makes less productivity


hmm ok

lol i didnt think minions could ban

i spose i could just do the whole ca section, i spend most of my time in the modding section, i am slowly starting to make ca hacks though....
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
Then how did Fyrekills get minion? I don't mean any disrepect but he doesn't have any of the above.
He was active in a section that nobody was really active in. Hence he was chosen because the section that he was active in wasn't covered by many people making him a big contender and hence minion.
Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Dental View Post
He was active in a section that nobody was really active in. Hence he was chosen because the section that he was active in wasn't covered by many people making him a big contender and hence minion.
that about sums that up

i doubt i would get minion then, there are so many leet people in the mod section..
Lol this would mean wps could get ca mod XD
Quote Originally Posted by Solley View Post
Lol this would mean wps could get ca mod XD
What's wrong with KING?
ca section period bro. sub sections can't have specified minions lol
Hmmm you have my vote since you're a good modder. We all want to be minions .

We should have elections every few months to replace mods and minions(so each person gets a term to "govern"). That would be nice. Pity I joined MPGH right as the minion position got opened up to people with a 200+ post count.

Kuchiki
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us