WTSSelling netflix accounts [4 accounts for $1,5]

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Selling netflix accounts [4 accounts for $1,5]
Hello

I'm selling netflix and Spotify accounts.
I'm selling them in pack of 4 for $1,5 or 10 of them for $3
Accepting Bitcoins and Paypal.

For more info add me on skype, click on that picture in my signature.

Proofs:





T.O.S.

  • I Reserve the right to be able refuse service to anyone.
  • I wont refund if account stops working after 5 minutes of your purchase, because this means you've done something stupid (That's why I'm selling them in pack of 4).

bump bump bump
This guys the boss!
gave me 10 accounts for $3
Quote Originally Posted by skyewok View Post
This guys the boss!
gave me 10 accounts for $3
pleasure doing business with you

- - - Updated - - -

Sold 2 Netflix and 2 Spotify, to Guest!
It's possible to do 2netflix/2spotify or 5netflix 5/spotify
How long do these accounts last approximately?
From few days - infinity, i didn't sort them, that's why im selling them in pack of 4 . Most are accout, that have their contract already renewed for sereal times. If you don't get that one I'll give you one for free
Vouch. Bought 4 accounts fast response.
Thanks for the vouch
Great guy, just bought 20 Netflix accounts from him. Transaction was smooth and simple.
Thanks for the vouch, pleasure doing business with you.
How do I know the accounts have NOT been sold before and made public?
Well noone can know this I use my own HQ combos . Accs were never leaked
Interested, are they 4 HD TV's?
There are some, but i never checked them...
Does the account work in Europe?
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?