(release)!!!!!! Prox Uber-hack-30min release

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
(release)!!!!!! Prox Uber-hack-30min release
Ok i felt like making this as a big thank you to every1 at mpgh have fun but be quik


30mins left-this requires a bypass
Prox32's uber hack.rarattachment deleted · 179 downloads before removal
omg nice, good that i have bypass

BTW:its not so good idea to make f4 hotkey (suicide)
1 word leecher this is pink pahnther v1 he edited it evey super hack in there are from pink panther what a noob
Quote Originally Posted by ~claw~ View Post
1 word leecher this is pink pahnther v1 he edited it evey super hack in there are from pink panther what a noob
no it aint u stupid nub ma m8 gave me the address list so stfu and gtfo
tell me how to get OPK

Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
tell me how to get OPK

in fear of repeating myself to many times MY MATE gave me the list and i made it into this trainer
wow I like it very much thanks you only I still don't know how to get a bypass or make one myself but HOW? Can anyone please tell me?
yea i helped him out he did not leech,i gave him m y addies and showed him how to make trainers,give him props,hes a qiuck learner
But are coordinates float?
Great Hack!

I love the anti-kick! I always use that one on hacks. But before I got this one the only hack I had with anti-kick had really retarded hotkeys. I would roll and get a shotgun...


Yours is way better! Thanks!
nice job if u didnt leech it, i didnt check it so idk and i doubt i will check it
man nice job---but the only thing its the superjump hotkey its very hard to control
do u need a bypass to use this hack? as i got kicked off the game wen i used it
lol cjg333 can u help me make them cool hacks to? lol..im currently using vb6 and i need cool hack! =)
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?