Ghost

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Ghost
Hey guys my latest sig, i was having trouble this morning and couldnt get any of my graphics right but i got this one together in the end

so rate cnc etc
The bg is distracting...
I would add depth, a bit more lighting, and some C4D's maybe coming off of his right side.
Take the text out IMO.
Decent though, 6.5/10
Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
The bg is distracting...
I would add depth, a bit more lighting, and some C4D's maybe coming off of his right side.
Take the text out IMO.
Decent though, 6.5/10
k thx bro, i will try all that
and this is the result
2nd version looks nicer.

7/10 imo.
Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
2nd version looks nicer.

7/10 imo.
can i get some cnc to go with that
Dude, so much better.
I think a small splatter brush with a clipping mask would finish this off nicely.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Dude, so much better.
I think a small splatter brush with a clipping mask would finish this off nicely.
as soon as i finish my sotw
2nd version is good. 7.5/10 for me
Second version is blurred too much. The render is not as sharp as the first. Because of that i prefer the first. 7/10
V3, sharpened and splatter
pretty nice 7 out 10
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?