ExclamationHelpServer.exe issue

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Server.exe issue
So many of my players cannot get on with this new source, it comes up with either infinite loading, or the unable to load language [en] error. I don't know why it's doing this but i was told that it was probably because of this issue on the screenshot i'll provide could someone tell me why this is happening and how to fix it? http://i.is.cc/1awcVZNg.png
/moved pserver help
I am not sure, since I only know the basics of Remote Textures, but for me, it looks like the ID's has errors, I tried one of your id(s?) without the texture grabber (https://realmofthemadgodhrd.appspot....get?id=8265729) and it said something along the lines of "the picture has errors so we can't show it". So probably, you should change the ID's of your Remote Textured items that has those id's.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?