Get Register Now!

PollIS THIS POST GOOD OR IS THIS A SPAM
I like this i will join!20% · 1
Hell what is this I don't like it80% · 4
5 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Get Register Now!
This is a post that u can me my friends so if u wanna register u should nice to me and frienly and if u registered u will get a bonus stuff and this isn't mean u join and get bonus stuff get unfriendly so be active and talk to me always and i am a friendly funny guy if ur acting good. if u want to get registered pls write ur game play name or link to player or msn . i have msn too see below and my game player name is = *Vp*[King] and if any one think its spam then ( ur -------) ok? lol
Is this a clan ? or something ? I don't you what you mean.....
Not a clan but a group
And i am online now
Quote Originally Posted by neamaxana View Post
Hi vaneplus.
hii neamaxana wanna join if u want read it lol its going to be fun
what do this group do?
dude its friendlyyyyyy group if u want i can make a clan too
Quote Originally Posted by vaneplus View Post
dude its friendlyyyyyy group if u want i can make a clan too
so just to be friends to spend time
I am not a choob
Quote Originally Posted by vaneplus View Post
I am not a choob
DONT DENY IT ITS IN YOUR BLOOD
I MISS THE OLD TIMES WHEN WE COULD GO THOUGH 2-3 PAGES AND NOT FIND OPEN SPAM THREADS... I MISS WOLF

HE WAS A GREAT MINION

THIS PLACE IS CHAOS
i agree, every single page has at least three spam threads for the last 3 months.

Its fucking depressing, the minions and mods ARE NOT doing there jobs efficiently enough
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us