Hello New Member :)

Posts 1–15 of 56 · Page 1 of 4
Hello New Member :)
Hello I am a new member to MPGH.net and I have just started hacking on Warrock.
Well i have seen some threads and figured out that you guys don't like beggers. Please do not take this as me begging but as me simply asking for the following:

*A bypass

*An undetected hack

*Or a UCE.

I hope I stay with MPGH.net for a long time and hope I will get good enough to make my own hacks.

Sincerely,K2+Punkbuster=HELL
Welcome to MPGH.
Yeah welcome, but it won't be that easy to get a good Bypass.
oh noes another hentai freak
Quote Originally Posted by K2+Punkbuster=HELL View Post
Hello I am a new member to MPGH.net and I have just started hacking on Warrock.
Well i have seen some threads and figured out that you guys don't like beggers. Please do not take this as me begging but as me simply asking for the following:

*A bypass

*An undetected hack

*Or a UCE.

I hope I stay with MPGH.net for a long time and hope I will get good enough to make my own hacks.

Sincerely,K2+Punkbuster=HELL
dude dont expect shit, i been here for a long ass time and nobody even give me a bypass...well i never asked but anyways lol
lol u stole "pb/k2=gay"'s name lol

wonder what he would say...

anyways, wouldnt asking and begging be the same way?

but seriously, not to be mean or anything like that, but do you really expect to ask and receive?
Simple word of advice half of us well 99.9% of us here at MPGH don't like beggars.Also don't expect to get anything without giving anything or proving yourself to the community since those K2 idiots are here.And I am not trying to be mean just telling you straight up.
Yeah the reason no one gives stuff is because the more people that have a hack/bypass, the higher the chance of it becoming detected or leeched. So instead you should be asking not for them, but how to make them. No one should have a problem giving information except a few people who like to hold "valuable" stuff like bypasses or nice addresses to themselves. But trainers are pretty easy to make. You should start by making a UCE though to find addresses. If none of this is making any sense pm me or add me on xfire: stranger39.
eh, the only valueable thing i have is in my pants

besides, someone needs to make a sticky concerning this

i made a thread about it but its long dead now

choobs come in and ask

we curse and shout

they leave and cry

we get bad name
welcome to us
Quote Originally Posted by Jeckels View Post
dude dont expect shit, i been here for a long ass time and nobody even give me a bypass...well i never asked but anyways lol
cmonn hes a new memberrr
welcome to mpgh.net
Wellcome to MPGH where dreams come true.
Welcome To Us Mate!
for me it goes like that

choobs arrive

choobs beg

choobs dont get anything

choobs post keylogger shit for revenge

balour shout at them until they go ^^
Quote Originally Posted by balour View Post
for me it goes like that

choobs arrive

choobs beg

choobs dont get anything

choobs post keylogger shit for revenge

balour shout at them until they go ^^
LOL OMG, funny dude hehe ye well welcome to mpgh!!
Posts 1–15 of 56 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?