SolvedSentry MBA error

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Sentry MBA error
Hi guys, I am always getting "Soft aborted - Failure Header Keyword Match -> Found Key [400 Bad Request]
Do someone know how to fix it? Thanks.
Cracking MC Accounts got harder as they have more security stuff added.
Does this work on mac?
Quote Originally Posted by LilGafanhoto View Post
Hi guys, I am always getting "Soft aborted - Failure Header Keyword Match -> Found Key [400 Bad Request]
Do someone know how to fix it? Thanks.
It means either you need new proxies (Socks5 are generally the best to use for minecraft) or the config you are using is broken.
Quote Originally Posted by Irkedd View Post
It means either you need new proxies (Socks5 are generally the best to use for minecraft) or the config you are using is broken.
Thanks, but I think my proxies are good, they are elite proxies that I got every day.
OP hasn't replied in 2 days. Assuming solved.
//Closed
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us