Does anyone know of any Chronet money exploits/hacks, Chronet is a server which is very hard to get nice cars considering they cost like 2mil and was wondering if anyone can help me out?
Message me the server IP.
For some reason cannot message but here : 192.223.26.102 port 27015
Originally Posted by JazzAMD
For some reason cannot message but here : 192.223.26.102 port 27015
Just for further reference, it's because you still don't have 10 posts which is the required post count in order for one to be able to send private messages.
Originally Posted by JazzAMD
For some reason cannot message but here : 192.223.26.102 port 27015
I didn't see anything for a money exploit, but there are a few things that were fun to play with before I got banned.
Check out their ban list for my steam account. Message me on there and I'll send you a few.
1 week has passed and no further replies have been made by the OP. Assuming solved.