Help finding static adress

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Help finding static adress
Sup fellas,
Can anyone help me searching for static player adress in game called VIETCONG?

I did found an adress that holds all the info about player, but even though it is green in CE, it changes after game restart.

I AM RLY RYL SAD :'( any help please..
Quote Originally Posted by martin951 View Post
Sup fellas,
Can anyone help me searching for static player adress in game called VIETCONG?

I did found an adress that holds all the info about player, but even though it is green in CE, it changes after game restart.

I AM RLY RYL SAD :'( any help please..
Use Ptr + Offset .
Show Your Boobs First
Did you tried to find some Pointer with CE by Pointer Search?
Just take a Scan, hold some Pointers (100 maybe, depending off, how many you found), Restart the Game and look what still points to your Address.
Quote Originally Posted by martin951 View Post
Sup fellas,
Can anyone help me searching for static player adress in game called VIETCONG?

I did found an adress that holds all the info about player, but even though it is green in CE, it changes after game restart.

I AM RLY RYL SAD :'( any help please..
Strange situation indeed. Also suggest to use cheat engine. See if you can manually go a layer deeper finding a pointer to that pointer. Also are you saying the fist addr is green or a pointer to it is green?

Lastly try to post it in the right section. Doesn't generally have anything to do with coding.
Like MikeRohsoft and Akem125zr, try to get the offsets of this address.
I don´t know what game are you hacking, but usually you can get the offsets to get always the address.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?