My first Cheat Engine Hack (MW2 180 EXP hack)

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
My first Cheat Engine Hack (MW2 180 EXP hack)
All this does is change your Experience in MW2 to whatever value you input.
To use: Put the EXP value you want into the box and press F1. (Run as Admin under Vista/Win 7)

Virustotal. MD5: 8a93dec1784b2633710fc6a833da2f01
MW2 EXP TRainer for 180.rarattachment deleted · 98 downloads before removal
EXP Trainer.jpgattachment deleted · 242 downloads before removal
Well this would be good but theirs soo meny with plenty more stats but good to see ur progess :>
Looks cool for a custom hack! Hope to see more stuff from you, keep up the good work, and I hope you'll learn alot more on the fly.

People, don't hate this because its just an experience hack, it's his first hack, so be respectful!
lol I know there a like a billion of thee hacks but I was just trying out cheat engine PS does anyone know a good CE tut?
Quote Originally Posted by lordofme50 View Post
lol I know there a like a billion of thee hacks but I was just trying out cheat engine PS does anyone know a good CE tut?
I don't know but i'm sure it must be around these forums
I just saw a hack looking like this from raven but it was the weapon challenge/attachement unlocker. look similar but he deleted everything to get xp hack. Since its a nice hack for a beginer keep up the work and add some kill/death hack on it
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us