SolvedExperience hack, is it possible?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Experience hack, is it possible?
Hello,
is it possible to make experience hack for unturned? I know you can't change amount of experience that you have, but maybe somehow you can change amount of experience that you earn? Or is it all serversided?
That's the same thing. From what I know the server sends you the amount of exp you have everytime you kill something. Don't take it as a 100% guarantee as I may be mistaken. But now that you posted it here there is a high chance Nelson will see this and patch it before we get a chance to test it. In the future try not to post the exact method you think might work in the open instead try to get in contact with a hack developer and ask them directly. Back to the question most things are server sided in this version and alot more things are going to get made server sided and by the looks of things everything having to do with the player is server sided atm. I will see if it is possible and post feedback but don't expect much out of it
With further test I concluded it was not possible to some extent. When the exploit was done you gained experience but as it seems leveling up some od the skills kicks you out of the server or gets you stuck in place. So the final result is: It is not possible
How can I pm you? I have another idea.
Quote Originally Posted by Ub33r View Post
How can I pm you? I have another idea.
You can't send private messages yet since you need to have at least 10 posts to be able to do so.
1 week has passed and no further replies have been made by the OP. Assuming solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us