WTSSuperkid Market Migrated 5 cents ea Optifine cape $1

Posts 1–15 of 60 · Page 1 of 4
Superkid Market Migrated 5 cents ea Optifine cape $1
I sell migrated accounts for 5 cents ea


Proof



Skype: superkidshop

TOS: By buying of me your are automatically agreeing to the my tos.
No refunds, account refunds may be issued.
No charge backs if you charge back i will immediately file a scam report.

Enjoy the accounts

Payments: I only accept paypal and bitcoin!

NOTE: ALWAYS READ TERMS OF SERVICE! We only accept PayPal! Also, please DO NOT add my Skype if you are not a serious buyer. I keep dealing with people claiming to want a free account before purchase, complainging about low vouches, etc. If you do not trust me, do not add me.

Add me on Skype to purchase an account @
superkidshop
@officialsuperkid
You need to provide a vouch copy to an eligible member. You have 24 hours to do this
Please pm for this if you want it

- - - Updated - - -

I have sent you it

#94


OVERVIEW
Received a functioning alt account. Results indicated that this may be a private alt.

Would recommend you get a trusted vouch profile user to check you out. (Niks ban probably makes you look bad sadly)
Ok why did nik get a ban

- - - Updated - - -

|bump i got more stock
Quote Originally Posted by officialsuperkid View Post
bump got change able pass
You can only bump once every 24 hour. Also. There is 3 imitators. ******superkidshop, superkidshop.

I added superkidshop

Also. I want to buy some. Add me back.

******Yunu22356
-1. Don't recommend buying from. He doesn't think about his customers at all. He is also not accepting 0,05$. Unless you want to buy just 5 accounts.
+1 vouch legit and friendly seller
Posts 1–15 of 60 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?