So much h8. Everyone has his own style and skill level, we can't shitpost each other, deal with it and stop hating him.
1) just your thread and your signature, says your work its done by monkeys fapping.
2) Signature was bought on a minecraft forum, because I dont animate, im not good in that.
3) Gimp its for for you bro.
4) Im spanish, not english. I would like to you learn a bit of spanish and talk it.
Originally Posted by AdrianGambling
1) just your thread and your signature, says your work its done by monkeys fapping.
2) Signature was bought on a minecraft forum, because I dont animate, im not good in that.
3) Gimp its for for you bro.
4) Im spanish, not english. I would like to you learn a bit of spanish and talk it.
1) Thread was done forever ago, new to thread designs , sig is older than the boston tea party as well lmfao.
2) "minecraft" forum. Why not a gfx forum lel
3) Please come back w/ your gimp accusations when you learn to do something other than basic backgrounds with basic text. Learn layerstyles.
4) This forum requires you to speak english. I have no reason to learn spanish as It's not necessary. I do know puta though. #BuildAWall ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ –
ily
thx 4 bump
please no cock sk title