[AMAZON] How to not be spotted?
I am spotted by Amazon and all my accounts and current orders have been closed.
So i'd like to know please for a next refund in 5-6 months, what do i have to change ?
- Credit card
- Name
- I.P
- Adress
What else ? i have created 2-3 accounts and i've been spotted cause i connected to one of them with my WIFI, and one of the account link to the WIFI had several refunds..
So i have to connect everytime to my account with a other I.P (using tor for example)?
Thanks !
- - - Updated - - -
Another question, if i change my credit card but not my bank account, they can recognize me?
So i'd like to know please for a next refund in 5-6 months, what do i have to change ?
- Credit card
- Name
- I.P
- Adress
What else ? i have created 2-3 accounts and i've been spotted cause i connected to one of them with my WIFI, and one of the account link to the WIFI had several refunds..
So i have to connect everytime to my account with a other I.P (using tor for example)?
Thanks !
- - - Updated - - -
Another question, if i change my credit card but not my bank account, they can recognize me?
