WTBTops -- Etc

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Tops -- Etc
I'm looking for an exact list of items. Best case scenario I can get them all in 1 purchase.
6x UBHP $.8 Each
3x Acclaim $1 Each
1x Recomp $1 Each
1x Foul $1 Each
1x GCookie $1 Each
1x GGen $1 Each
1x Giantcatcher Trap $1 Each
1x Storm Scepter $1 Each
1x Colo $1 Each
3x Acrop $1 Each
2x Hydra $1 Each
1x Gsorc $1 Each
------------------------------------------
That's all I need. Please pm me if you have all of these items to sell in 1 purchase.
The purchase for all items will be $20.80 USD
Paypal only!
Add my skype @ ******ellebora1
Added on Skype, mpgh.conquerable, have some of what you need.
WARNING I GOT SCAMMED BY A SKYPE USERNAME !!!! mysteriouscheev !!!!
[2:11:45 PM] *** Rotmgstd {Maxing Service}{Amazon Refunder} would like to add you on Skype

Hi Yue | Ellebora, I'd like to add you as a contact. ***
[2:11:51 PM] *** Yue | Ellebora has shared contact details with Rotmgstd {Maxing Service}{Amazon Refunder}. ***
[2:11:55 PM] Yue | Ellebora: I only need the ubs now
[2:12:15 PM] Rotmgstd {Maxing Service}{Amazon Refunder}: dammit missed a good sale :<
[2:12:19 PM] Rotmgstd {Maxing Service}{Amazon Refunder}: was it 9 or 10?
[2:12:29 PM] Yue | Ellebora: 6
[2:12:30 PM] Yue | Ellebora: ;p
[2:12:39 PM] Rotmgstd {Maxing Service}{Amazon Refunder}: oh i was off xD
[2:12:43 PM] Yue | Ellebora: xD
[2:12:59 PM] Rotmgstd {Maxing Service}{Amazon Refunder}: got a vouch page?
[2:13:13 PM] Yue | Ellebora: no but I can go first
[2:13:17 PM] Yue | Ellebora: Give me like an hour
[2:13:23 PM] Rotmgstd {Maxing Service}{Amazon Refunder}: alright
[2:54:50 PM] Rotmgstd {Maxing Service}{Amazon Refunder}: done?
[2:54:58 PM] Yue | Ellebora: nu
[3:02:17 PM] Yue | Ellebora: ok lets do it
[3:02:29 PM] Yue | Ellebora: $4.80
[3:03:26 PM] Rotmgstd {Maxing Service}{Amazon Refunder}: sec, having an issue with pp atm, I think it's lag or something
[3:03:30 PM] Yue | Ellebora: rip
[3:04:49 PM] Rotmgstd {Maxing Service}{Amazon Refunder}: ctyr.it@gmail.com
[3:04:54 PM] Rotmgstd {Maxing Service}{Amazon Refunder}: please send it friends and family
[3:06:11 PM] Yue | Ellebora: sent
[3:06:27 PM] Rotmgstd {Maxing Service}{Amazon Refunder}: checking
[3:06:34 PM] Yue | Ellebora: usmw2 vault
[3:06:51 PM] Yue | Ellebora: Paypal is lagging
[3:06:57 PM] Yue | Ellebora: It did it for my last purchase too
[3:07:02 PM] Yue | Ellebora: Just give it a few mins
[3:07:02 PM] Rotmgstd {Maxing Service}{Amazon Refunder}: ign?
[3:07:07 PM] Yue | Ellebora: Aimboyt
[3:07:09 PM] Yue | Ellebora: Aimbot
[3:07:11 PM] Rotmgstd {Maxing Service}{Amazon Refunder}: omw
[3:07:46 PM] Rotmgstd {Maxing Service}{Amazon Refunder}: don't see u
[3:07:52 PM] Rotmgstd {Maxing Service}{Amazon Refunder}: usmw2?
[3:07:56 PM] Yue | Ellebora: usmidwest2
[3:07:59 PM] Yue | Ellebora: Vault
[3:08:04 PM] Yue | Ellebora: I'm a trickster under the vault thing
[3:08:13 PM] Rotmgstd {Maxing Service}{Amazon Refunder}: oops was in usmw
[3:08:16 PM] Yue | Ellebora: ;p
[3:08:25 PM] Rotmgstd {Maxing Service}{Amazon Refunder}: ah see you now
[3:09:38 PM] Yue | Ellebora: soooooo



HE THEN CONTINUED TO BLOCK ME http://i.imgur.com/XVbsw1A.png
Quote Originally Posted by Ellebora View Post
WARNING I GOT SCAMMED BY A SKYPE USERNAME !!!! mysteriouscheev !!!!
[2:11:45 PM] *** Rotmgstd {Maxing Service}{Amazon Refunder} would like to add you on Skype

Hi Yue | Ellebora, I'd like to add you as a contact. ***
[2:11:51 PM] *** Yue | Ellebora has shared contact details with Rotmgstd {Maxing Service}{Amazon Refunder}. ***
[2:11:55 PM] Yue | Ellebora: I only need the ubs now
[2:12:15 PM] Rotmgstd {Maxing Service}{Amazon Refunder}: dammit missed a good sale :<
[2:12:19 PM] Rotmgstd {Maxing Service}{Amazon Refunder}: was it 9 or 10?
[2:12:29 PM] Yue | Ellebora: 6
[2:12:30 PM] Yue | Ellebora: ;p
[2:12:39 PM] Rotmgstd {Maxing Service}{Amazon Refunder}: oh i was off xD
[2:12:43 PM] Yue | Ellebora: xD
[2:12:59 PM] Rotmgstd {Maxing Service}{Amazon Refunder}: got a vouch page?
[2:13:13 PM] Yue | Ellebora: no but I can go first
[2:13:17 PM] Yue | Ellebora: Give me like an hour
[2:13:23 PM] Rotmgstd {Maxing Service}{Amazon Refunder}: alright
[2:54:50 PM] Rotmgstd {Maxing Service}{Amazon Refunder}: done?
[2:54:58 PM] Yue | Ellebora: nu
[3:02:17 PM] Yue | Ellebora: ok lets do it
[3:02:29 PM] Yue | Ellebora: $4.80
[3:03:26 PM] Rotmgstd {Maxing Service}{Amazon Refunder}: sec, having an issue with pp atm, I think it's lag or something
[3:03:30 PM] Yue | Ellebora: rip
[3:04:49 PM] Rotmgstd {Maxing Service}{Amazon Refunder}: ctyr.it@gmail.com
[3:04:54 PM] Rotmgstd {Maxing Service}{Amazon Refunder}: please send it friends and family
[3:06:11 PM] Yue | Ellebora: sent
[3:06:27 PM] Rotmgstd {Maxing Service}{Amazon Refunder}: checking
[3:06:34 PM] Yue | Ellebora: usmw2 vault
[3:06:51 PM] Yue | Ellebora: Paypal is lagging
[3:06:57 PM] Yue | Ellebora: It did it for my last purchase too
[3:07:02 PM] Yue | Ellebora: Just give it a few mins
[3:07:02 PM] Rotmgstd {Maxing Service}{Amazon Refunder}: ign?
[3:07:07 PM] Yue | Ellebora: Aimboyt
[3:07:09 PM] Yue | Ellebora: Aimbot
[3:07:11 PM] Rotmgstd {Maxing Service}{Amazon Refunder}: omw
[3:07:46 PM] Rotmgstd {Maxing Service}{Amazon Refunder}: don't see u
[3:07:52 PM] Rotmgstd {Maxing Service}{Amazon Refunder}: usmw2?
[3:07:56 PM] Yue | Ellebora: usmidwest2
[3:07:59 PM] Yue | Ellebora: Vault
[3:08:04 PM] Yue | Ellebora: I'm a trickster under the vault thing
[3:08:13 PM] Rotmgstd {Maxing Service}{Amazon Refunder}: oops was in usmw
[3:08:16 PM] Yue | Ellebora: ;p
[3:08:25 PM] Rotmgstd {Maxing Service}{Amazon Refunder}: ah see you now
[3:09:38 PM] Yue | Ellebora: soooooo



HE THEN CONTINUED TO BLOCK ME http://i.imgur.com/XVbsw1A.pngⓘ
He is a @Danny (Rotmgstd) impersonator, everyone already now about this guy
Next time ask for a PM confirmation or anything like that on MPGH
Why did you go first before he even linked his vouches? :\
Uh k, always ask for a PM on MPGH or simply search his skype, it would come up with my imposter list.

Did you even know who rotmgstd was at the time?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us